Kavi Sachar, MD
Hand, Wrist and Elbow Surgery in Vail, Frisco, and Aspen, CO
Specializing in disorders of the hand, wrist and elbow focusing on returning athletes and non athletes to function as soon as possible.
- Member American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- Member American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Consultant US Ski and Snowboard Team
- Consultant Colorado Avalanche
Specific areas of clinical expertise
- Fractures of the distal radius
- Skiers thumb with Internal Brace technique
- Thumb Carpometacarpal (CMC) arthritis with suspensionplasty and Speed Spiral technique
- TFCC repair and reconstruction
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and compression neuropathies
- Trigger finger and tendonitis
- Lateral and medial epicondylitis
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for upper extremity disorders
- Nerve injuries and nerve reconstruction
- Scaphoid fractures and scaphoid nonunion
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Complex fractures and reconstruction of the elbow
- Elbow replacement arthroplasty
- Scapholunate ligament reconstruction with Internal Brace technique
Dr. Kavi Sachar is a nationally known orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hand, wrist, and elbow surgery. As a physician at The Steadman Clinic, Dr. Kavi Sachar focuses on restoring function through innovative open and arthroscopic techniques.
As a hand, wrist and elbow specialist, Dr. Kavi Sachar has treated athletes from the NFL, NHL, and NBA. He has treated professional mountain bikers, skiers, snowboarders, and elite adventure athletes. As a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Sachar is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. He is a member of the Carpe Diem Hand Club and Rocky Mountain Hand Society.