Hand, wrist, and elbow surgery in Vail, Frisco, and Aspen, CO
Patients from around the country and world seek second opinions with physicians at The Steadman Clinic. By seeking a second opinion with Dr. Kavi Sachar, he will be able to provide you with additional knowledge about your diagnosis and treatment options. This allows patients to compare treatments and choose what is best fits them.
Dr. Kavi Sachar has been providing second opinions throughout his entire career. As a board examiner for the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, he is familiar with many treatment options and can access past treatment philosophies.
As we are understanding of time and travel constraints, Dr. Kavi Sachar offers multiple second opinion options including:
- In-Person visits at our Vail, Frisco, and Aspen locations
- Virtual Visits, paid by insurance, to review any x-ray images, MRI notes, and previous physician notes
- MRI Review, an out-of-pocket cost of $250, to specifically review and advise on MRI results done at an external facility. This service is not paid for by insurance but charged for time spent for Dr. Sachar to review full imaging.
If you would like to schedule a second opinion service with Dr. Kavi Sachar, please call (970) 479-5853. You may also complete our online form (click here) & select ‘Second Opinion’ and a team member will reach out to coordinate within 1 business day.
Schedule a consultation
Board-certified and fellowship-trained hand surgeon Dr. Kavi Sachar is widely regarded as one the nation’s leading experts on hand, wrist, and elbow injuries. Dr. Sachar has three office locations in Vail, Aspen, and Frisco, Colorado. If you or a family member suffer from a hand, wrist, or elbow injury, contact Dr. Sachar today. Dr. Sachar is part of the world-renowned Steadman Clinic. Dr. Sachar and his team are here to help.
At a Glance
Dr. Kavi Sachar
- Specializing in Hand, Wrist, & Elbow Surgery
- Board Certified Orthopedic & Hand Surgeon
- Consultant to the US Ski & Snowboard Team & Colorado Avalanche
- Learn more